300 Hour Advanced Level Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
Date: April 23 to May 25, 2021
Become a 300-hour Advanced Level Yoga Teacher eligible to Register with Yoga Alliance. Come see us at Caribe Yoga Academy!
The Caribe Yoga Academy offers the unique opportunity to complete your Advanced Level Yoga Teacher Training in an immersive, one-of-a-kind Shala in the beautiful jungle of Puerto Viejo.
The program cost includes three incredibly delicious and healthy vegetarian meals per day and lodging in our shared jungle cabinas. Contact us to start your journey!
Important Course Information
This course has three half days off and three full days off through your 32-night experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing. We expect students to be here to learn.
Courses start at 3 p.m. (check-in) on the first scheduled date of the program. All trainings end at 11 a.m. (check-out) on the last scheduled date of the program.
What You’ll Learn
Our unique program goes above and the Yoga Alliance standards (by 30+ hours) to provide you a truly in-depth transformational experience at the Advanced Level of Yoga Study. Dive deep into:
- Advanced Asana
- Advanced Pranayama
- Advanced Meditation Techniques
- Deepen your Yogic Philosophy studies
- In-Depth Yoga Anatomy & BioMechanics
- Mythology, Story Telling and Theme Weaving
- Touch, Consent, Safety
- Yoga Business
- In-Depth Subtle Anatomy
- Advanced Teaching Methodology & Sequencing for different Styles
- Yoga Nidra
- Therapeutic Restorative
- Yin Yoga
- Prenatal Practices
- Trauma Informed Practices
- And more!
6:00 to 8:00 a.m. : Morning Sadhana
8:00 a.m. : Silent Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
12:45 p.m. : Lunch
12:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. : Afternoon break, study and leisure
4:45 p.m. to 6:15p.m. : Sunset Practice, Teaching Practice and Techniques, Alignment, Sequencing, Sadhana etc.
6:15 p.m. : Dinner
7:15 to 9:00 p.m. : Meditation, play shop, Review Session or film
This course has three half days off and three full days off through your 32-night experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing.
- Transportation from SJO (airport) or Adventure Inn (Alajuela) to OM at Cashew Hill retreat & training center on listed start date of the program. Transportation required for other dates is not included.
- 32 nights of accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals per day at OM at Cashew Hill
- Daily yoga classes
- Professional manual and workbook
- Expert mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
- A Caribe Yoga Academy goody bag
- A Caribe Yoga Academy tank top or t-shirt
What’s Not Included
We’ve found that allowing our students to plan certain things like travel and other activities helps each person to find the balance between fun and study. Below is what’s NOT included in your booking.
- Flight in and out of Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Any meals not taken at the Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge
- Any additional activities not listed above
- Travelers insurance
Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training at Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a digital invoice to make your deposit.
- Pay a $750 USD deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward your full program cost and are non-refundable).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation.
- Pay the remainder of $3,249 USD in Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)
Questions? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon as we can!
- All reservations for 200-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $750 USD.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your reservation/booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where we are unable to host the course or Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the OM at Cashew Hill facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
What to Expect When You Book:
We use Square payment gateway and digital invoicing service as well as our website registration forms to take reservations and deposits. If you prefer to use PayPal, bank transfer, cash or USA / Costa Rican check, please contact us.
If you have any questions, you can always email us directly and we’ll be happy to address any concerns!
- Day 1